“And why is the carpet all wet, *Todd*?” “I don’t *know*, Margo!”If you’re a fan of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, you know that ole Clark Griswold eventually pulls off a Christmas miracle, but not without some disputes with the neighbours and some serious bodily harm. If you’re less than handy like Clark, or even if you just don’t have the time, hiring a professional Christmas light installer can save you the hassle of creating holiday magic yourself, not to mention ensure your peace of mind. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of hiring a certified professional installer like Lyonridge Christmas Lights.
We Are CertifiedThat’s right, Lyonridge Christmas Lights is proud to be a CLIPA Certified Installer. CLIPA is the Christmas Light Installation Pro Association and our team is fully certified. CLIPA is dedicated to preserving and advancing our industry through proper training and continual education. All CLIPA installers are expected to represent the association with integrity and follow the CLIPA code of conduct while providing the best service possible for their clients. The certification process includes the following:
- CLIPA Training Events for New Installers
- Testing for New and Experienced installers.
- Proof of 3 Years or More Experience for Existing Installers.
- At Least 3 Letters of Reference from Past or Present Clients for Existing Installers.
- Proof of Commercial Liability Insurance on File With CLIPA.